Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Wog down Memory Lane

Last January, one of my resolutions was to write on this blog alot more, and I really accomplished that goal.  I felt like it (this blog) was floundering and I was floundering and I just wanted this whole blogging thing to be what I wanted it to be when I started writing.  So I made an effort to post at least a few days a week and I really pretty much did it!  As the months went on, I definitely got on a roll and posted five days a week.  I certainly can't say that the content was super exciting, but well, it's definitely reflective of my life. 

Anyway, one of the coolest things about my writing more and more regularly, is that in looking back, besides the embarrassingly boring posts, I get a reminder of all of the things that really happened this past year.  I really do love having a record of it all.  Even if it is a skewed, in my perception kinda record.

So I was using this program which tells me what posts were the most popular based on the amount of hits and visits they received, so I decided to share them with you.  Because, well, I am all kinds of sharing sometimes. Even though in my opinion the results were kind of funny, because half of these posts have not one comment on them.  Of well.  As long as people care enogh to read, I am happy.

So let's take a little wog down Memory Lane...

JANUARY:  Streaking and Cell Phones

FEBRUARY: Things Moms Say

MARCH: High Noon

APRIL: Things I love Part 2

MAY: Wogging

JUNE: a tie between Crazy Indulgence and What I Got

JULY: I Hate Being Judged and Try to Avoid it Whenever Possible 

AUGUST: Eight Bad Dates Part Two!

SEPTEMBER: there was a four-way tie in Sept.  Yow. The Free Kiss, I just Threw Up in My Mouth a Little, I Want and I'm Pretty Sure I'm Going to Start Swearing  

OCTOBER: My Top Ten 80's Movie Teen Crushes and Keeping it Real Wednesday

NOVEMBER: Yolanda Vega is Not my BFF

DECEMBER: Oh Ho Ho Karma Does Exist

So there you have it.  Read at your own risk!


*linking up to Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday

11 comments:

  1. I read three, and I liked them all!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read 'Things Moms Say' and wow. Sometimes I say the craziest things too. Once in a parking lot I said "If you get hit by a car, you're grounded." I think the kids are driving me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did enjoy the karma one. . .I think we have all had experiences like that! Love it when people get what they deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great posts! I love your titles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Wogging' made me laugh!

    What a fun idea to see which posts were the most read. Mine would all be Alphabe-Thursday ones though, so that skews the results somewhat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your style! and decembers post made me lol ... pure street justice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Gabe!! Karma is so REAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you stuck to your resolution and it's so rewarding to look back and see what you have achieved isn't it - the good, the bad and the ugly.
    Best of luck with this year

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought about doing this as well. I'll go and check them out.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to see you Jessee!

    I like that about blogging, too. It's a record of my life...boring, sane, insane or whatever.

    And I know a lot of people who print their blog out each year to have a printed record.

    I'm having a lot of computer trouble so I'm going to try and visit a few of the links until it throws me off again!

    Happy New Year.

    Thanks for this fun stop today.

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you.. even if it seems a little boring to you it's a record of your life. I try to remind myself of that too sometimes!

    ReplyDelete