Saturday, September 4, 2010

the free kiss

OK.  I can't be the only one who believes in this philosophy.

So, me and my husband have this little unwritten rule that we get a free kiss with a particular celebrity crush, if the situation ever arose.  (clearly, the situation will never arise, but a girl can dream, right??)

So for the longest time, like for almost my whole marriage practically, my free kiss was... Dave Matthews.  From DMB.  Oh man... I love him.  And his voice is amazing and every one of my friends made fun of me for my free kiss pick!!  Isn't that so mean??!  I think he's hot.  ANYWAY.  Of course those losers pick the guy that EVERYONE would pick -- like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp.  Who wouldn't take a free kiss from one of those guys?  But come on!  Think a little outside of the box people!


( I still like you Dave.)

Alex doesn't think outside of the box.  He typically goes straight to the blonde with big boobs.  Such a guy, my husband is.  And he is always switching.  He started with Britney (!), then went to Charlize Theron, then moved over to Scarlet J.  He kept her on his list for a while.  Now, he changed it up!  He just informed me he's going Kim Kardashian!  Who knew?


As I was saying before I got sidetracked (go figure), I was saying that I have always had Dave Matthews, but I think I may be over him moving on.  I don't know what happened!  I mean, I still love him and think he's the man, but I am kind of ready to try a new and different free kiss.  

So I decided, I am going to poll the readers.  Who do you think I should pick?  I will give you my top three contenders, and you can vote!  And when I feel like closing the polls, I will take all of your advice, and have my free kiss be the the guy of your collective choice.  Look how nice I am -- offering to let you all hold such power over my kiss.  Please, use your judgement.  Choose wisely.  I keep my free kiss for a long time, so don't choose the guy you think could be just a passing fancy.  OK.  I trust you.

TOP THREE CONTENDERS

(1) ROB  You know who I mean.  Edward/Rob.  ROB PATTINSON.  My cousin Kat tried to claim him, but I could throw down over this guy.  Oh, I do love him.  And I love his crooked tooth and his cutie face.  And his voice.  And his mischievous look.  And I dig a guy that can rock a messy hair-do.  I don't really care that he is so young.  It would be like Demi and Ashton.  Oh, I could go there.


(um.  Did I mention hot?  Yes. Yes, I did. Sigh.)

(2) BOB HARPER  From The Biggest Loser.  OK.  Relax.  I told you that I think outside of the box!  I can hear the wheels spinning madly over this, but I don't really care about the rumors of his sexual orientation, he's HOT.   And very fit.  And he has sick tattoos.  And I am sure he would be very motivating.  I love Bob. 

(yikes.)


(3) JEREMY PIVEN  Oh Ari... I mean Jeremy!  Jeremy!  I think he is adorable, and funny, and cocky, and cute as anything.  And mischievous, like Rob/Edward.  Plus I like that he's been around the acting block a while... Honest to God if I had another son, I think I would name him after Jeremy's character Ari. 


(yikes again.)

Let me have it.  I'm waiting...

6 comments:

  1. always Dave!!! (although my husband & I don't have that agreement:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna be honest here. I've seen pictures of your husband and he's pretty cute! And so are you! I think you should just pick each other. But, hey, I'm old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised -- shocked actually -- that Alex's Uncle Chris isn't on the list, but what do I know. Can you run his photo in a future posting for the women to feast upon? As for your 3 finalists, they say Jeremy is a jerk and you can't pick someone associated with The Biggest Loser so go for Pattison, all the other women do... But don't forget Uncle Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your list. And I certainly think you can change it whenever you want, but only if you want, of course. My free kiss was Heath Ledger. I was so sad when he died! But...is it bad to admit that the second person on my list is Gwyneth Paltrow???

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I have no help! Everyone went for someone different. I think I am going to have to go with Larry's top choice. LOL Erin! If I was picking a girl, I might have to go with Jillian Michaels, or Olivia Wilde - not sure what is up with the biggest loser theme... I loved Heath Ledger too! I was so sad when he died.

    ReplyDelete