Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i think i will just go cry now.

So.  There you have it.  My last baby, out the door into the big bad world of mean kids and naughty words.

I hate this day.

But I smiled and pretended I was happy.  And I went upstairs to put some medicine on my ugly fever blister.  I never get fever blisters -- it is a stress fever blister, I just know it.  I haven't slept well all week.  I can't believe I am all alone.

So I have the traditional kid at the front door with their back pack pictures coming up.  Feel free to click to a more interesting blog at any point . . .  

Forgive me the lame post today, I am drowning my sorrows in a cup of hazelnut coffee, wondering how my little peanut is doing in Kindergarten... 


Brooke (K), Brenna (4th), Megan (4th)


Meg, 9 years old

Brenna, 9 years old


Brooke, 5 years old


Brooke and Daddy


one last snuggle of the blankie... (sniffsniff)


well... there you have it.

I think I will go cry now.





1 comment:

  1. I cried like a baby all last night mom..I don't know how you do it..I love you mom, you can do it!!!
    <3 the biggest girl.

    ReplyDelete