Friday, October 22, 2010

Spell check is a jerk

Have you ever noticed that when you blogger spellcheck SAHM it tries to turn it into SHAM.  Go ahead and try it for yourself, you'll be as shocked as I was.  I think it thinks it's funny.  Like it's trying to tell you that being a Stay-at-home-mom is really a sham.



I think spellchecker is a Jackass.

I love the word Jackass.  I am going to try to insert it into my everyday life more often.  Typically, I say Jackbutt, but really, it doesn't have as much oomph as Jackass.  I mean, one of my very favorite sisterly put downs is "You are such a horse-toothed Jackbutt."   I definitely find myself muttering "Horse-toothed Jackbutt" under my breath several times a day.  I've noticed though, that substituting "butt" for "ass" definitely tones it down.  So if you're trying to really make a point or be fresh to someone, you definitely have to go with Jackass.

Don't you think?



best font size

1 comment:

  1. I've never noticed that with the spell check, but it's no sham.

    Jackbutt doesn't really have as much kick. I agree.

    ReplyDelete