Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 2

Alright.  So here is the question of the day.

2. What is the meaning behind your blog name?

Well.  I'd say it's extremely uncreative and dumb, but I started with it, so now, what's a girl to do?  When I first started blogging, I had no clue as to how many blogs and bloggers were out there, or how instrumental it would be to have a cool, hip non-forgettable blog name.  If I recall, I sat down and opened up the create a blog page, and just blanked.  I couldn't think of anything except "My So Called Life."  It made me think of a TV show that I loved back in the day starring Claire Danes, which was subsequently and inexplicably cancelled for no apparent reason.  Was that sentence redundant?  Except someone who doesn't even blog stole my name had the name already.  Well.  So then I just went with boring old, plain old Jessee's Spot.  Oh well.  It is what it is.

best font size

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem!! Every name I liked was taken by a blog that had maybe one post from 2006! How annoying!

    ReplyDelete