Thursday, October 7, 2010

OMG This took me ALL day!

I am happy to report that I have finally made some updates to my blog!

Yay!

Whoa.  As simple and fail proof as the tutorials that I followed were, it took me ALL DAY (well, every last bit of 6 hours and 36 minutes) to accomplish just a couple of neat changes.  I still have a few things to tweak here and there, but overall I am pretty happy with the results!

If you have any interest in making some changes to your blog, check out the totally awesome blogger tutorials on http://www.kevinandamanda.com/ and http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com.

Those sites totally rock and definitely made me feel all html-ish and computer savvy-ish.

best font size

4 comments:

  1. those are EXACTLY the sites I used to do my blog and create fun things!
    Your blog is so cute and pretty impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lLve those sites Kari! THANKS for keeping up with the blog... now I will have to go check yours out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new header AND the new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jenny! It took a while, but I am happy with it! :)

    ReplyDelete