Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Day Challenge Day Five

So today's question is about your siblings.


My sisters: Jen, India and Ali

I have one older sister, Jen, and two younger sisters, Ali and Indi.  We are all very close, and I consider them to be my best friends.


Joh, Jen, Kasey, Abby and Julian

Jen is married and has three kids.  She is a nurse, and she and her husband John own a marina.


Tyrone, Ali, Kieran, Bridgett and Brenna

Ali is married to her highschool sweetheart, Tyrone.  They have three kids.  She's a second grade teacher and lives right around the corner from me.


Indi, Kylie and Jillian

Indi is the youngest.  She is recently going through a divorce, and lives near my sister Jen with her two kids.  She works for my sister Jen at the marina. 

best font size

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family! Thank you for stopping by my blog, don't be a stranger :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping in too! I will be back for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete