Sunday, October 31, 2010

happy halloween. day seventeen. hey. that rhymed.



Boo to you!

Challenging question number 17, on this chilly 31st day of October. 
All Hallow's Eve.
HALLOWEEN!

 ........... sPoOoKy ...........


17.  Something you are looking forward to

Hmmmm... something I am looking forward to....

Well, definitely Thanksgiving.  I love Thanksgiving.  It's my favorite meal of the year.  Turkey, mashed potatoes, creamed onions...  oh YUM.  Of course I am looking forward to being with my whole family in a warm, cozy house bustling with too many cooks in the kitchen and happy cousins.   I am definitely also looking forward to going out at the crack of dawn on Black Friday to watch all of the crazy people with Alex and a few of my sisters and their husbands.  And then the tradition of going to Denny's for some greasy breakfast after all of that shopping and people watching. 

And then Christmas.  I am looking forward to a white Christmas this year!  Wouldn't it be so great if it snowed on Christmas Eve??  That's like so magical.  With big fat snowflakes falling... luminaries all out lining the sidewalks...air smelling smoky and lights twinkling.  Kids snuggled up in their PJ's, anxiously waiting and excited.



Oh.

I love Christmas Eve.

best font size

No comments:

Post a Comment