Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jingle Bells?

Guess what?? I have something cool to tell you about, and the timing couldn't be more perfect! So I get to do my first ever review of a product from CSN! If you haven't already heard, CSN is an online retailer with over 200 stores, selling everything from counter stools, to a new pair of shoes! I've been perusing the site all weekend and I think I have found what I will be reviewing! So be sure to check back within the next few weeks...

So it was sort of fitting that Megan reminded me that yesterday was exactly TWO MONTHS from Christmas. 

Whoa.

I have been so busy buying new Halloween decorations (my stuff was getting old and dingy and worn and boring.  I needed new stuff) and decorating and organizing all over the place, I kind of forgot.  Right now we still have a ton of color - just a gazillion gorgeous fall leaves still hanging on the trees, and falling lazily into the yard.  Yesterday the kids and I walked home from school and collected a bunch of pretty leaves.  I don't really know what to do with them.  I'll google it.

Brooke decided to hide her leaves under her Dad's pillow.  Like a little surprise.  It was quite an interesting surprise when we went up to bed at 10:30 last night and had to clean the leave crumbs out of our bed.  Well, her heart was in the right place.

So because it is still so fall-y and colorful and warmish (it's supposed to be 72 today!), it doesn't feel like Christmas is just around the corner.

But trust me, I don't need snow and slush and a winter coat to get in the shopping mood.  I just need a warm cup of Hazelnut coffee and my computer!  I am on it!

best font size

2 comments:

  1. You know, I think children, no matter their age, need grounded/punished for bringing up Christmas prior to Halloween. It's a law somewhere I'm sure. (or it should be a law anyway) ;)

    ReplyDelete