Monday, January 9, 2012

the one where I recap

You have to recognize that being this is a new year and all, people are going to post recaps.  I mean, that's what happens - out with the old, in with the new.  Because even though we are all moving forward, looking back is kinda fun.  Right?  Well, recaps don't offend me.  In fact, I appreciate a good recap.  I appreciate it so much in fact, that I am going to share my blogging recap of 2011.  Just a mini one.  I'm sorry that I have said recap 37 times in one paragraph.


Let's move on to another paragraph.  OK, fine, I exaggerated.  I didn't say it 37 times, only five times, but every so often we have to be dramatic to get a point across.  Not exactly certain what my point is at this moment, but hey.  Work with me.


ANYway.  Back to the recaps.  I shared a list of favorite posts of 2010, titled A Wog Down Memory Lane, and I guess I will go ahead and share a list of favorite posts of 2011.  They aren't necessarily my favorite posts, but the ones that have received the most hits, so I suppose that means they were looked at more. Which doesn't exactly mean they were liked the best.  Just so we're all in the know, popular in this particular case doesn't have to mean the best.  Just the most clicked on.  Get it?


January
   The one where I talked about my fears


February
   The one about Bill Clinton, the sex scandal, and what happens int he event of my mom's death
tied with The one where you might think I am a mean wife


March
   The one about jello fracturing a union


April
   The one about panic rooms and peeing


May
   The one about the sniffly, whiney, sweaty repairman


June
   The one where I was a wildlife hero
tied with The one where I talk about my top ten 80's crushes


July
   The one when I talk about a couple of things that bug me
 
August
   The one where I talk about my very important tub in the basement


September
   The one where I talk about kids and dinner


October
   The one where I talk about tattoo Barbie and wacky moms


November
   The one I talk about deal breakers


December
   The one when I list a bunch of things that I have learned


So there you have it.  Recap over.
   
   

1 comment:

  1. Interesting recap. I think I missed a couple of those. I'll have to go back and read them!

    You've been tagged at my blog!

    ReplyDelete