Friday, January 20, 2012

five min purge

Friday Five Minute Brain Purge


Well guess what?  It's Friday and I'm not cranky!  What?!  I know!  Maybe it's the sunshine or something.  Even though it's cold, it looks sunny and you can't help but feel a little cheerful about sunny days.  It could also be about the upbeat tunes (have a little old R.E.M. going on).  So anyway, it's 11:30 in the  morning and I am just sitting here, wrapping up my very late breakfast, looking at the little layer of snow on my back porch sparkling in the sun.  I have had no desire whatsoever to get out there and walk lately, which I typically really like to do.  My regular exercise routine is all over the place and totally not consistent.  I better get on that before I'm sorry.  But it's so cold.  And I hate scarves because they itch my chin.  Maybe I need to wear a ski mask.  That might be a little weird though, to see a person walking all in black with a ski mask covering their face.  All of my workout stuff is black, including my coat.  I need a little color in my life.  Also, I need to not get hit by a car or get picked up by the police because I look like a burglar because I usually walk at night.  Hm.  Anyway, I made the best ever breakfast today.  I must say, I am a master at egg making.  I can't say that I am a master at much, but I can make a mean egg dish.  I scrambled up some egg whites and added spinach, tomato, scallions and cheese.  Sprinkled a little salt pepper and dill in there and it was awesome.  I love warm breakfast.   I have been moving crap around all morning because we got a bunch of new furniture and I have to rearrange.  It's hard moving big stuff by yourself.  Getting a bunch of new stuff may not be the typical road to purging and organizing, but it seems to be working for me.  I've been throwing crap out like it's nobody's business.  I've made more trips to the donation bin in these past few days than I have in months.  I reorganized and tossed a ton of crap from my kitchen and master bathroom and I am on a roll!  Bedrooms closets and dressers next.  WooHOO!


Well, five minutes is up.  Sorry this is such an erratic all over the place post.  All I can say about that is, welcome to my brain.  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so comfortable when reading posts that show how random your brain can be...because mine is so like that too. I should be purging too. But I'm not. Maybe you could come here when you finish there? LOL

    ReplyDelete