Friday, January 6, 2012

friday five

Friday Five Minute Purge:


It's a little before 1:00, and I just got off of the phone with my sister Jen.  We had a nice long chat about a bunch of important things.  I wish she lived closer, because I really feel like it's just not the same with her not here.  I'm not sure why, but I always seem to be downish on Fridays.  Funny - seems like most everyone else is all excited because it's almost the weekend.  It could be the music.  I am currently listening to this amazing cover of the song I Can't Make You Love Me by Bon Iver.  Seriously kind of bringing me down, but I love it.   Does music do that for you?  Or do you pick music to match your mood?  Guess what?  I am going to post it for you so we can all sit here and cry together.




Oh just go ahead and click.  It's pretty freaking awesome.  Who knew Justin Vernon could play the piano?  I think that realization made me like him a little bit more...  Anyway, I guess that's it for today.  Five minutes is up and I guess I don't want to spew any more from my saddish feeling self.  


Come back Monday for a smile and a better mood.

3 comments:

  1. Music affects me in so many, many ways. Sometimes I listen to it because of my mood and, other times, I let it dictate my mood. Either way, I can't even envision a world without music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy. Don't be sad. I love you.

    ReplyDelete