Monday, January 30, 2012

who knew?

I've decided to answer the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio.  Because, why not?


1. What is your favorite word?
Discombobulated.  I don't even know why.  I also appreciate the word hobo.


2. What is your least favorite word?
Top worst favorite word ever is moist.  Ugh, so gross.  Close runner up is eachother.  Or really, each other.  I have always hated that/those word(s) for as long as I can remember - for some strange unknown reason.  I also abhor words that people say that are dumb non-words, like fustrated and supposubly.  


3. What turns you on?
Genuine, interesting people with kind but mischievous eyes.  Hands.  Bold moves. The smell of clean skin.


4. What turns you off?
People who try too hard, people who are up my ass.  People who get into my space without invitation. Dirty nails and gross teeth.


5. What sound do you love?
I love the sound of my kids (or other people) laughing hard, bar bands, piano music and that sound of silence that is indescribable.


6. What sound do you hate?
Chaos, craziness - too much everything going on.  Snuffling your nose.


7. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck you, fuck off, dick.   It just occurred to me that all of those could be said together as one succinct insult.


8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Maybe a social worker or a nurse, maybe a creative writing or English teacher.  I have absolutely no idea what I want to do/be/attempt.  That's a real issue that I struggle with.


9. What profession would you not like to do?
Acting.  I don't like when people look at me, so being an actor is probably like, the worst profession for me to have.  Pretty much any profession where you get looked at a lot would suck for me.


10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Wanna go back and have a do-over with all of your people?

2 comments:

  1. How awesome would it be if we did get do-overs?! I vote YES!!! Least favorite word? Whatever. Geez, I hate that word. My favorite curse word? I don't have just one but shit is one that I tend to verbalize a lot. But I'm also constantly calling other drivers dickheads and assholes. Because they are. Sounds I love? The lovelies laughing at each other; fog horns and the cello.

    ReplyDelete