Thursday, November 11, 2010

TWENTY NINER!

29 - Wishes

Oh.My.Gosh.  That looks amazing.
Well, a few unrealistic wishes would be a lengthy vacation to Fiji, where I get to stay in a bungalow over the water for a long, long time.  That (besides getting an unexpected extra large sum of money) is probably one of my top selfish and unrealistic wishes.  Another is having a landscaper come and completey landscape my entire lot - like a magazine.  Then I would also like an entire re-do of 98% of my furniture - and while I am at it, a decorator could come in to set everything up in the best way possible.  Also, I would like to selfishly wish for a lake house.  In the mountains.  Yeah.  That would be awesome.

For more on some of my unrealistic wishes, you can go here!

As far as (hopefully) realistic wishes, I will always wish for the health, happiness and safety of my family.

So anyway, tomorrow is a big day!!!  Tomorrow I will have completed this little challenge!  Yeehaw!  Be sure to tune in for all of the excitement to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment