Monday, November 15, 2010

PBK Christmas?

The other morning, my two little girlies were going through the Pottery Barn Kids and Teen catalogs and picking out what they wanted for new bedrooms. Megan made individual lists for herself and Brooke, and wrote everything out with description, page and price. That girl is definitely her Mother's daughter. I am a list lover. I find random lists that I have written in random notebooks all of the time.

Pottery Barn Teen Bed on Megan's Xmas list (Quite a bargain at $1,999.)

Pottery Barn Kids bed on Brooke's Xmas list (only $1,299!)
So I added Megan's list up and it came to a little over $4000. She's like, well, you can just get it for me for Christmas! And I'm like, that's more than I spend on our entire family! And she's like, fine - I'll just ask Santa.  (Kinda wondering when she'll figure out that Santa's budget pretty much mirrors ours) 

Great.


I told her not to get her hopes up.
best font size

5 comments:

  1. I would definitely give them a Sears catalog next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Kristina -- you are absolutely right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the kiddies don't think about budgets, parents or Santa's. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those beds are so beautiful. If only you didn't have to take out a second mortgage to purchase them!

    ReplyDelete