Monday, November 8, 2010

Whoa. Behind is an understatement.

I feel so behind! Not like a behind, thanks, but I feel behind in a lot of stuff.  Even my posting today is late.


We went away for a long weekend for a wedding, and boy - even though I am a little neurotic about leaving everything just so, whenever I get back I feel like overwhelmed with things that need to get done.  My calendar seriously looks ridiculous this week.  My blogroll is mad at me because I haven't read my favorites in days!  Days!

So today, we got off perfectly fine -- pretty early, but there was no exhausted stressy rush to the airport, which was so nice.  We connected in Chicago, which was weird because it was so off the beaten path, but I didn't mind because I have to say that O'Hare is by far one of the coolest airports ever if you are forced to hang for a bit.  So we're all ready to get our connecting flight, and the lady clicks on the loudspeaker thing and informs us that our flight crew is late.  The whole crew.  I hate when other people are late and it makes me late.  So of course, that made us late in getting home, which made us late in picking up the kids from school, which made me sad.  They were just happy to see us, so that was good.

And here I sit procrastinating about how much laundry needs to get done.  Instead I have chosen to post this lame excuse for a post in an attempt to avoid doing laundry.  And putting stuff away.  And going through all of the mail.

ps.  I had some seriously awesome crabs legs last night for dinner.  Oh yum.

1 comment:

  1. Did you go to Chicago for the wedding, or somewhere else?

    Crab legs? I'm JEALOUS!!

    ReplyDelete