Monday, November 29, 2010

Squeeze is a very funny word

Last night while I was on my end of the couch and my husband was on his end, I all of a sudden noticed that my feet were not getting squeezed.


This is not my foot.  I know this because those are not my husband's hands.

So I was all like "These feet aren't going to squeeze themselves." 
And as he squoze, he was all like, "Why don't you ever squeeze my feet?" 
And I was all like, "O.M.G.  Whatever you do, do not stop squeezing.  This is so great. Ahhhh."  
And then after a second he goes, "When are you going to squeeze my feet??"
And I go "Shush.  I just want to sit here and concentrate on how great it is when you squeeze my feet.  I cooked you chili in the crock pot and made the very special rolls."
And he was all like, "Well, I put up the Christmas lights, and washed out the crock pot.  It's only fair if you squeeze my feet."
And I was all like, "Fair is for sissies.  SQUEEZE."
And then my son was all like, "You guys are freaks, I'm going to watch TV in my room." 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I had this almost same conversation with my husband last night, about back rubs! He said that I should just rub my back on the corner of the door like he does. Like a bear. I always offer to scratch his back, but he never takes me up on it!

    Oh, and you should totally send me a pic of your Snuggie son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure we've had that same conversation over here! LOL

    ReplyDelete