Friday, November 5, 2010

I could die.



I am going to a wedding out of town and I have to fly and I could die.

What if I die?

Now I have to sit here and write a fake will (someone in the family who is an attorney and has a bunch of kids hasn't exactly done that yet but I won't mention any names).  I have to write the fake will in case I die a fiery death and my kids are left orphaned.  Because they are staying home.  Not alone of course.  But with family.

I hate writing a fake will.  I hate writing out what everyone should do if I die.  Besides taking care of my kids, I have to figure out who chooses what I wear for my coffin.  I have to figure out my death outfit.

My death outfit is dumb.  I hate my death outfit.

I wonder if Alex and I die a fiery death together if they could put us in the same coffin.  Do you think that they make double coffins?  I might google that because really, I know for a fact Alex would be lonely in his coffin because he hates to be alone.  We could be all snuggled up in there together forever and ever.  Even as bare skeletons we could hold hands.  It definitely makes sense to have a double coffin.  If they don't make them, I think I am going to invent one.  Don't steal my idea.

So really, I am scared whenever I fly.  Especially at the thought of leaving my kids.  It always makes me nervous, but I am looking forward to the wedding and to spending some time hanging out with my hon.

I will let you know if I make it home alive.

best font size

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you survive the flight and have a great time at the wedding. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessee, you're much more likely to die, statistically, driving to/from the airport than while flying, so look on the bright side! You'll be fine, no doubt, and you'll probably get a couple of good blog postings out of the experience. Sneak a hunting knife into Alex's carry-on bag and take some photos while he's being arrested, great blog material!

    ReplyDelete