Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 day what? twenty-four

Day 24 - Some things you've learned.

I have learned that it is hard to apologize, but it's worth it in the end.
 
I have learned that you can't always get what you want.

I have learned that family is almost everything.

I have learned that being on time shows respect.

I have learned that there is no room in my life for prejudice and bigotry.

I have learned that it is a hundred times easier to gain weight than to lose it.

I have learned that a smile goes a long way.

I have learned that dreams deserve to be followed.

I have learned that it's never too late to be somebody to someone.

I have learned that empathy is one of the most important virtues.

I have learned that watching my kids sleep instantly makes me feel peaceful.

I have learned that it's hard to take back what you have said in anger.

I have learned that you cannot change other people.

I have learned that it is OK to ask for help.

I have learned that it is OK to cry.

I have learned that some people just don't deserve a place in your life.

I have learned that nobody has it all figured out.

I have learned that the people that are the most judgemental tend to have a lot of skeletons in their closets.

I have learned that words are very powerful.

I have learned that the best gifts most often don't cost a thing.

I have learned that sometimes things taste better the second time you try them.

I have learned that the only person I can control is myself.

I have learned that love hurts sometimes.

I have learned that the truth hurts sometimes.

I have learned that living in the past can be dangerous.

I have learned that quitting to avoid failure is failing.

I have learned that money can't buy everything.

I have learned that being a mother is a privilege.

I have learned that you can't always fix someone.

I have learned that everyone is scared of something.

I have learned that a few minutes of your time can make a world of difference.

I have learned that kids deserve respect too.

I have learned that you will never be able to make everyone happy.

I have learned that it is my responsibility to teach my kids how to be good people.

I have learned that time passes, no matter how much you want to hold onto a moment.

I have learned that a heartfelt apology often times does make it better.

I have learned that laughing makes you feel better.

I have learned that music really helps you remember moments in time.

I have learned that the truth is better than a lie.

I have learned that you can only have one childhood.

I have learned that sixth senses should be listened to.

I have learned that being kind doesn't take any time at all.

I have learned that you have to make peace with your past to truly enjoy the present.

I have learned that life is tough sometimes.

I have learned that things can always get better.

I have learned that comparing yourself to others is just self destructive.

I have learned that it only takes a moment to destroy a lifetime of trust.

I have learned that sometimes you have to forgive yourself.

I have learned that your children are the best mirrors.

I have learned that there is always another way of looking at things.

I have learned that you are responsible for your own happiness.

I have learned that to succeed, you have to sometimes fail.

I have learned that it is none of your business what other people think of you.

I have learned that truly, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”

best font size

1 comment: