Wednesday, November 24, 2010

you can't unding a bell


I never once said that sentence out loud.  Doesn't it sound so Dr. Phil-ish?

I know, I know, it is supposed to be unRing.  "You can't unring a bell." But I was commenting on a blog post and the verify word thing was unding, and it slightly amused me.  Is that supposed to be pronounced unding with no inflection?  like the word "ending"

Or maybe, it is pronounced the way I perceived it, like un-DING.  Like un-dinging a bell.

Or maybe it is pronounced like UN-ding.  Like... undies? UNdies?

eh.  Who really cares anyway?  I am going to go eat a nice warm banana muffin. 

Speaking of banana muffins, I have the greatest recipe for banana muffins and I think I will post it on Black Friday after I shop my face off.  You can thank me then.

Hope you all have safe travels to where ever it is that you are celebrating Thanksgiving, and hope you all get to spend the day with people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment