Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Challenge 18

Eighteen: Something you regret.

I try really hard not to live with too many regrets.  I like to think that I am a genuine and good person, who doesn't ever set out to hurt or harm anyone.  I will always regret if I have inadvertently done that.   

But as far as real regrets go, there are definitely a few.  However, some are a little too personal to share with the whole wide world.  So, sorry but those regrets will be sticking with me. 

Some other less personal regrets include not putting more effort into school, not taking more time with writing in my kid's baby books and video taping them as babies, not spending enough time with my Nan before she died, not having a big and traditional wedding.  I also regret that I picked butter cream colored couches for my family room, didn't make sure there were enough closets in my downstairs when we built our house, and I definitely regret trying to dye my own hair that one time.  I also regret letting my sister steal my dog, some of the poor clothing choices I made that have been documented in  photos and eating far too much Halloween candy last night.

best font size

1 comment:

  1. I'm regretting that last one too. . .but I still keep going to the candy bags! UGH!!

    ReplyDelete