Saturday, August 21, 2010

omg. i can't stand my sisters. especially indi.

I am a Scrabble player.  I love the game.  I love it so much I think I might make something crafty out of the tiles.  But that is NOT what this post is about.

This post is about how annoying my sisters are.  Especially Indi.  Ali is a close second.


(the offenders: Jen, Indi & Ali)

Since I am such an avid [I can use that word] player, and I often buy Qats, whenever I am in Africa, it makes me SO ANNOYED when my dumb sisters harass me about using Qat and other Scrabble words in different games.  Such as the awesome newly discovered game, BANANAGRAMS.


(this is some Qat)

Anyone who plays Scrabble as superbly as I do knows that QAT is a word.  And it can be used in the plural tense.  Also, KA is a word.  Everyone knows that a Ka is an ancient spiritual entity.  Anyone who is anyone knows that!  And those jerks even argued over me using the word ZEE.

Really, Indi??! 

They are all jealous because I won five games in a row.  They all tried to make a general rule of thumb that a Scrabble word can't be played in BANANAGRAM.  They aren't the boss of me.  They just can't stand the fact that I know way more words than they do because I am almost a professional.  And I practically memorized the two-letter word list and the Q without U word list.  They are real words.  Dictionary words!



I am playing QAT.  Nobody can stop me.  And I will also play FAQIR just to tick them off.

Hmph.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed at how adroit you are...I will ever go as far as to say you're very astute and sagacious! ;)
    Gotta go eat my qats now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, uh, "Zee" and "Ka" are really words? Good to know! I can see "Qat" with my own eyes. Thanks for the picture proof. I'm with you!

    Haupi

    ReplyDelete