Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Indi is the M.I.P.

On last year's vacation, my little sister Indi was going through a divorce, and wasn't really the life of the party.

I wonder why?

She was a little down, a little out, a little fresh... ahhh well.  We gave her some slack.  We only had one intervention and it did NOT go smoothly.  My sister Ali actually snuck out slyly in the middle because it was a little uncomfortable, and she doesn't do well with confrontation.

THIS YEAR however, Indi  has been given the vacation award of MOST IMPROVED PLAYER.  Because she is finally BACK, large and in charge - a strong woman.  Indi is finally seeming like her old happy go-lucky self.



Everyone missed Indi.  I definitely voted for her.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for Indi!!!!!!! What a difference a year makes!!!!!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog! I am going to keep on blogging my little heart out!
    THANK YOU!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete