Friday, August 13, 2010

Leg Wrestling Champion


The other night I challenged my sister Indi to a leg wrestling match.  I know I could have won if I didn't have a sunburn on my back.  That and a bunch of scratches from getting tossed around in the ocean earlier in the day.

It's not fair!  I ALWAYS win at leg wrestling!  I still consider myself the champion.  I beat everyone else besides Indi last night.  I even flipped my sister Jen AND my niece Kasey, who has very strong legs.  I refuse to give up the golden belt.  It was a fluke and I demand a rematch.

That Indi ALSO beat me at a swimming race.  But I think it is because I had a laughing fit in the middle of the first lap.  Plus she WALKED in the low end.  She said I dog paddled.  I only dog paddled because I was laughing.

Hmph.  It must have been because it was her birthday.  Yeah, that's it!  I let her win because it was her birthday!

See?  I am so gracious when I lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment