Thursday, April 7, 2011

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz out of the comfort zone

Oh I have been sleeping!

I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING! (cue the Hallelujah Chorus)

Like a log even!  It is so great and I feel so well rested and ahhh.  Don't you just love when you sleep well?

I am pretty sure it's all because I got a bee in my bonnet.  Sometimes I get a bee in my bonnet.  Well doesn't everyone? 

So anyway, the "bee" was me deciding to rearrange my our bedroom for the first time in like, ever.  I went totally outside of my comfort zone and put my bed in the only other place it could fit -- in front of the window.  Woooo.  Alex was definitely not sure he was feeling it.  It was a tough call, but for some reason, since moving the furniture all around I have slept like a baby every. single. night.  And that right there is nothing short of awesome.

I was a little concerned that Brooke might be all disoriented in the middle of the night (because she comes and gets in my bed every. single. night), but she rolled with it.  To be perfectly honest with you, her climbing over me like she is scaling a mountain while clutching Elephantie, Bearie, Piggie, Nanny and Soft Blankie hasn't even woken me up.

So z is for me, honking some serious sheep.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  I love sleep. :)

Jenny Matlock

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hear you! I love sleep! Especially since I bought a memory foam mattress topper! Rod is getting used to all the pillows we have on the bed. In fact, I think he kind of likes it, since I explained that this bed is our nest! We no longer have any little ones climbing into bed. We do have our two dogs who snuggle in with us every night! Getting up in the morning is a real chore! I love my bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think lydia and brooke were twins seperated at birth ...because her very favorite place to sleep is next to me...with about a billion animals!

    Sleep is one of my very favorite things,too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love sleep, too! Your sleeping story is putting me in the mood....
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sun dried sheets. My perfect pillow. The french door open wafting cool night air over my face.

    My husbands C-Pap machine honking...Oh wait...erase that part. That's the part that always messes up my zzzzzzz's.

    Thanks for a restful little wrap up for round two of Alphabe-Thursday!

    You are always so fun to visit.

    A+

    ReplyDelete