Friday, April 29, 2011

I was about to say Eff You but then I accidentally cried instead

True story.  And I'd like to take a moment to point out that you all are kinda lucky I am sharing this little story because I can't stand cry babies, and I was one, so this is a tiny bit hard to share.  You're welcome.

So here's the thing, not only are insurance companies a bunch of effing racketeers, insurance companies suck ass.  Let me just tell you why I hate those jerks.

First, you pay for insurance for like, ever, and you pay a lot.  Then, you need one miserable procedure, and you jump through the hoops of fire that they make you jump through to be able to actually qualify for the procedure, then they deny you coverage anyway.

Second, you can't ever just talk to anybody.   Because nobody that matters ever takes your call.  I mean, the person you're allowed to call and talk to is like a 19 year old kid getting minimum wage to type out what you are saying.  And obviously they don't give a crap.  Then the information that the 19 year old kid just typed apparently gets shuffled along to someone else, then finally to the ass that sits somewhere at a desk and stamps DENY on your request, no matter what.  And then you appeal their decision in hopes that they will maker a smarter choice and that same ass stamps DENY on your appeal.  And that ass probably smiled and maybe even said haha while stamping it.

Because why do they care?

Jerks.


It's so frustrating.  Which is how come I accidentally cried.  Not a sad cry, a pissed cry.  There is a difference.  What I meant to do was say Eff You jerks, but then a tear came because well, damn, I'm mad.  And then I get doubly mad because I accidentally cried, which makes it worse.  Because I'm sure those jerks could hear it in my wobbly voice and I don't like to cry and look weak. 

I hate insurance companies.

7 comments:

  1. Motherrr.... :( I'm sorry. Boo. Well, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. And I thought telephone companies were bad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do NOT get me started on insurance companies. Hate is putting it mildly. And I do understand pissed crying--and how it makes you even madder and cry harder because you are crying. Hate that too. I keep hoping for Karma to take a great big chunk out of their asses. A really great big chunk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am a crier too. And when I get frustrated at myself for crying, I tend to cry more. . .hate it when that happens!

    Love Kara's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put Al on the case, he can bring the insurance companies to their knees, he knows their weak spots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry! I hate 'em too! Though at the moment my mortgage company is a greater source of frustration!

    ReplyDelete