Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shocking ski lift behavior.

So my son Alex, he is very smooth.  If I were his age and he were his age and I knew him and we were in school together, I would be the girl who didn't fall for his crap. 


But unfortunately, there aren't too many girls his age with my smarts. 


Don't get me wrong.  I love my boy with everything in me, but he is such a leader-onner, such a drag you a long-er.  He breaks hearts left and right that kid.  But honestly, I don't think he does it maliciously.  He just likes girls.  All of them pretty much.  And to be honest with you, he really has a lot of friends that are girls.



I am glad that he doesn't have a girlfriend.  Seriously.  Because girls are very hm... advanced around here.  And rather hm... pushy.  And they seem to love my kid.  A little too much.

A few weeks ago, my son was at ski club - he and his buddies were on a ski lift, and two other girls from another school hopped on with them.  So on the way up the mountain, one of the girls said she had breast implants. (My son is 13)  So she then proceeded to pull her shirt up and flash the three teen-aged boys her boobs. (Once again, my son is 13).  Of course Alex told me this as soon as he walked in the door.  He tells me everything.  Too much sometimes.  Before he told me, he starts out with, "Don't be mad Mom, but..."

So I was appalled, but I put on my straight face and asked him what he did.  And he said, "Well I didn't know what to do!  So I just looked at Andrew and August like (makes a shocked face)!  Everyone on the bus was talking about it!"

Of course my husband looked at him like he was giving him mental high fives.  Because he is a lecherous pig.  So I had to give my husband a very evil eye.  And then my husband pulled his shit together like a good dad would and told him it was inappropriate blahblahblah.  And he was like, "But I didn't do anything!  What was I supposed to do?"

We didn't really have an answer for that, because really, he was on a ski lift for cod's sake.  Was he supposed to jump off?  And he is a 13 year old walking bag of hormones, so I'm not exactly sure what I should have said.  I did tell him that obviously the girl was wrong to show him her boobs, and also that he and his friends didn't need to tell everyone in the world about it.

So anyway, who does that???  Is that what I should expect out of teen-aged girls these days? 

I might have to look into home schooling.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. If Natalie flashed her boobs at a boy at 13, my husband would freak out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta say, if that had happened to any one of my brothers, he would have be DELIGHTED. However, if their daughters did the flashing, well, that's another story altogether. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I have the grand daughters! And their Mom has implants. And geez Louise, I hope they don't want them and if they...

    OK. I just can't go down this path anymore.

    Yikes. Home Schooling it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why you should send Alex to private boy's school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Quick question that's totally off topic.
    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when
    viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin
    that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.
    Many thanks!

    Have a look at my blog post ... novoline games

    ReplyDelete