Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Just Threw up in my Mouth a Little

A few random thoughts:

Fruit Flies suck ass. How come even after I removed all of the fruit and moisture in my kitchen they are still kamikaze flying in my face? Of course I googled how to get rid of stupid fruit flies and none of the so-called solutions seem to work well. Then I read the part that said fruit flies inject their eggs into the fruit they are hanging out on. In other words, every time I happily bite into a banana, I am also munching on fly eggs or larvae or some other gross crap. That's where I threw up in my mouth a little. No really. Some things are better left un-learned. I am, in fact, sorry I just had to share that disgusting bit of information with you.




I really like that movie Hairspray. I'm not sure why I was so resistant to watching it in the first place. I wonder if it is still on Broadway, because it would be great to see the live version. Now that is something that wouldn't make me puke if I googled it.

I think my all consuming love of Vampire Diaries is bordering on unhealthy.


Why in Cod's name would anyone choose to be roasted? Like, does roasting someone mean that everyone really likes them? I mean, all of the roasters slam the crap out of the roastees for an hour and a half, then smile and hug each other or shake hands when it's over. Like, really? If you just sat there and talked crap about me and my family and the things that are important to me, I pretty much think I'd want to go all blanket party on you.




Speaking of parties, one of my favorite parts of the movie Anchorman is when Steve Carell's character Brick is trying to invite Veronica Corningstone to a pants party. Then she says, "Are you trying to tell me there's a party in your pants and I'm invited?" and he says something like "Yes. Yes I am." bahahah. That makes me laugh every single time I see it.


What if I started swearing more often? Like, what if I inserted blanking swear words every other blanking time I said a blank blank word? I think that might just blanking shock people. Sometimes I really want to say the F word out loud. My little kids think the S word is "Shut up." That just proves how much we don't effing swear in our house.  I might have a situation with swearing.  Like, I sure seem to talk about it a lot, don't I?


I am pretty darned sure that I could walk around in a bookstore all day and be completely happy.

4 comments:

  1. Ha, I really like the movie Anchorman. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at being invited to The Pants Party but then you went and said you would be happy spending the day walking around a bookstore and now I have to follow you, obsessively checking daily for new updates. I found your blog through Sara by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessee, I'm thinking a banana would be one of the more safe fruits to eat when invaded by fruitflies. This is assuming you don't eat the peel... Can you tell I'm sleep deprived?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw Jessee, I'm finally signing in via my gmail account since you've asked that email be set to receive comments. I too hate the akward silences.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete