Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I want to copyright "Duh. Winning."

**WARNING**  This post is heavily Charlie Sheen-ified.  Proceed with caution.

If it hasn't already happened, I am pretty sure I want to copyright "Duh. Winning."  Because, you know, obviously.  Duh.


Actually, I hate when people say duh.  Sorry if you're an offender and now I have offended you with my offense.  But I can't help it.  I think it is so condescending.  Which I assume is the point of saying it in the first place.


If one of my kids said duh to me they would be marched right up to their rooms.  Quickly.



But seriously, Charlie Sheen?  He is definitely having a bit of a breakdown I think.  It's like watching a train wreck that's about to happen.  You just can't look away.  The funny thing is though, through all of his weird, wired, crazy freak show interviews and stuff, he has said some of the funniest things I have ever heard.  Things that people will seriously copyright and make money on, if they haven't already.  Like Tiger blood and Adonis DNA?  Really?  I think I want to put "Total bitchin' rockstar from Mars" on a t-shirt.   I'm pretty sure it would sell. 



I also particularly like, "You can't process me with a normal brain," and "If you're a part of my family, I will love you violently."  Uh.  I'm scared?

Or how about, "Resentments are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my saber."  That's my personal favorite.   Because, wtf Chuck?  Like what are you talking about?!  You couldn't make that stuff up.


Trust me, I don't seek out his interviews, but he is like, everywhere. 

Nobody can escape Charlie Sheen.  He's a Warlock.

I'm posting this at Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday.  We are on W. Winner.  Duh.

 Jenny Matlock

10 comments:

  1. You made me chuckle. I'm never sure whether to laugh or cry when I see one of his interviews because this train wreck is so bizarre.

    I hate to admit it, but I would SO buy one of those T-shirts. I love "I'm tired of acting like I'm not special...."

    WINNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think he copyrighted it. He is either an evil genius, or very mentally ill. Or both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such fun! His interview make me a little nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naaah!! He isn't really a warlock! He's just a FREAK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was funny!!! Real life is better than fiction some days...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh golly.... Yup. I was actually L O L ing It really sad though, poor guy needs to be tied up and taken in for help. Buuuuut... not right away, we are enjoying the comedy of what could only come from his "special-tigers blood filled Adonis DNA warlock brain"

    I want my shirt to say

    "Total bitchin' rockstar MOM from Mars"

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, he IS everywhere. I was a bit scared when he talked about loving violently...WTH does that even mean?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have such a hard time with this...all the things in the world that need media attention and they waste so much time on this drugged up garbage.

    It saddens me to look at the pictures from just a few years ago and look at him now.

    He is a shell of a person. I wonder if he knows that inside or if his brain is so fried he really thinks he's OK.

    I liked this post Jess.

    It made me think.

    Thanks for linking.

    A+

    ReplyDelete