Wednesday, March 9, 2011

the cry

This is kind of how I feel today...


Is it mean to take a picture of your child when she is crying?



I don't know, I was sitting across the room, messing with my camera, and Brooke and Megan were playing.  I was taking pictures of them, fooling around with my new camera and the light and the settings.  Pretty much one minute they were laughing and the next, Brooke was crying.  Like out of the blue.



I finally got it out of her that she was crying because her skin hurt (it's very dry).  So I was trying to make her laugh by being silly.  And the light in the room was kind of pretty too.



Then she was like, "Take a picture of me crying!"



So, what's a Mom to do?



The cry only lasted a minute or two. 



Then they were back to messing around.



Then Brooke asked me to take a picture of her smiling her best smile.  So I did. 



And I took one of her sister too.


3 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I think pictures of crying kids is sort of hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have pictures of our girls crying and they love to look at them now and say things to each other like, "You made me cry because you took my doll." And then they all-- LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom. This is SO SAD! I hate to see her like that :( But I totally know what she sounded like..I've seen that cry many times..haha. Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete