Friday, December 31, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up to Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday.  Where you kind of just fill in the blanks to the prompts she gives you.  Then link back of course.  Well, I'm in!  You should check it out.  Because why not?  And it's fun.  And we're all fun.  Right?  And you know, you can find out some interesting things about people.




1. New Year's is honestly just another day to me.  I believe it is one of my least favorite holidays.


2. Last New Year's Eve I was at this cool old resort with my whole big family, listening to a cover band.  The band invited Kara to sing with them, and my Meg thought it was the coolest thing ever to stay up til midnight.  Until midnight happened and it occurred to her that it was just another moment in time




3. My New Year's resolution is for tomorrow's post. :)




4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is with family and friends in a low-key environment.


5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is green, green and more green.  I love it.


6. This New Year's Eve I will be staying in with family at home, eating takeout and watching movies.  The host of the party we were supposed to be going to isn't feeling well, so the party was cancelled.  To be perfectly honest, I am really happy to watch the ball drop in my PJ's on the couch.


7. A fresh start is always nice.  Kind of like a Monday.  Feels good to know though, that you can have a fresh start whenever you want, regardless of the day of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment