Thursday, December 16, 2010

what's the skinny on the food bloggers?

So how come all of these chef/foodie bloggers, or bloggers who write about great dessert recipes and stuff ALL seem to be on the skinny side??  I mean, if I am missing a chunky food blogger out there, please point me in their general direction, because I won't believe it til I see it.

I just don’t get how you could be baking cupcakes and frosting and desserts and man, not just eat and test and taste everything


I just want to BAKE stuff.   Buttery, creamy, yummy sweet and ridiculously fattening stuff – but I have no will power and embarrassingly poor self control. 


Maybe these bloggers have freakish self control. Or maybe they are exerciseaholics. MAYBE they have great metabolisms.  Maybe they burn a lot of calories while baking!  And sweat a lot too, in the kitchen. 


Well, I just wanted to point out that skinny food bloggers have it made.  So I'm done now.

1 comment: