Thursday, December 23, 2010

i knew I had a tickle.



So remember last week when I freaking said I must have accidentally touched someone's germy mucous?

Actually, hold on a sec while I gag to myself over that thought.

Back.

So I DID get a germ!  I DID get sick!  I knew it!  I knew I had a tickle!  I have an effing cold two days before Santa comes to town.

Well that sucks!  Because who wants to last minute wrap their face off while coughing into their elbow?  It's really very challenging with a scissor and tape.  Who wants to set up for Christmas  morning when they're feeling lousy and bleh?  Who wants their kids to wake them up at the crack of dawn when bad sleep happened due to hacking the night away??

Ugh.  Shitty, germy mucous spreader. 

Who did it?!

3 comments:

  1. Bless your heart.....if you can tolerate it....a couple of doses of Alka-Seltzer Plus morning and at bedtime will really make a difference....ask me how I know this.
    Anyway, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boooo. Hope you manage to have a non-germy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do it! Here's hoping you feel much better by now though.

    ReplyDelete