Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My couches are fugly and I cant stand them and the ground they sit on

Actually, I can stand the ground they sit on because I have really great wide planked wood floors, but I. Am. In. Hate. With. My. Buttercream. Couches.

And Alex is all like, lets just wait till next year to replace them.  Next year we will be loaded (side note: two car loans and a camper paid off and a kid who will have graduated from college = way more cash in my pocket. yeehaw!).  And I am all like, Shut up you ass.  Let's just go out and buy new couches now!  Throw caution to the wind!  We could be dead next year!  And he's all like, well then I guess we wouldn't need new couches then, would we Jessee.  And then I am all like, don't ever call me Jessee again.  And then he smugly chuckles.  And so I fume inwardly.

I hate waiting to buy something.

I double hate waiting to buy something I want, and I rarely do, actually.  I never claimed to be patient.  I fake being patient as needed, but really I am so not.

It's not fair.

2 comments:

  1. They recently said in "Interior Designs Illustrated" that buttercream is going to be the IT color next year, all the rave. Alex must be up on his decorating trends. Smart guy.

    ReplyDelete