Thursday, December 30, 2010

mia

So I know I have been MIA this past week or so.  I have been super busy, in and out of town and stuff.  The week around Christmas and New Years is always like this.

I was thinking about pre-writing a bunch of posts and setting them up to post on the days that I am too busy or away and stuff, but then I thought, nah.

I don't want to post a bunch of boring crap just to post.

So if I have any readers out there who are like, wondering what the eff is up, just know that I will be back - large and in charge Monday, writing my regular five days a week.  Hopefully not boring or lame, hopefully fully energized with a ton of new stuff to entertain you with.

I am currently typing this from a haunted resort.  Way cool.  My kids, nieces and nephews are all trying to get the dirt on the ghosts that haunt this place.  They are on the hunt. 

Poor ghosts.

1 comment:

  1. During the holidays is a great time to take a bloggy break.

    ReplyDelete