Sunday, March 20, 2016

365pics4u: A photo a day Challenge, Days 8 - 14

So I've decided to do a photo a day challenge. The goal is to take a picture a day for 365 days. If you like photography and you feel like sharing some original shots, jump in at any point! Just start with day one and share a link to your post in the comments below. You can also share them on insta (follow me:jesseeb), just be sure to tag me and hashtag 365pics4u, so everyone can check them out! The shots should be your own, and can be anything that you think works with the category of the day. There are no wrong photos. I'll post my week of photos every Sunday. 

This week's photos:

Day 8: DOOR




Day 9: KEEP OUT




Day 10: CLOVER




Day 11: DOCK




Day 12: FOG




Day 13: PATH





Day 14: EGG




Don't forget next weeks photos!

Day 15: PEACE
Day 16: BLACK and WHITE
Day 17: SPRING
Day 18: ANIMAL
Day 19: UPSIDE DOWN
Day 20: DRIVE
Day 21: SUNSET


No comments:

Post a Comment