Sunday, March 13, 2016

365pics4u: A photo a day Challenge, Days 1 - 7

So I've decided to do a photo a day challenge. The goal is to take a picture a day for 365 days. If you like photography and you feel like sharing some original shots, jump in at any point! Just start with day one and share a link to your post in the comments below. You can also share them on insta (follow me:jesseeb), just be sure to tag me and hashtag 365pics4u, so everyone can check them out! The shots should be your own, and can be anything that you think works with the category of the day. There are no wrong photos. I'll post my week of photos every Sunday. 

This week's photos:

Day 1: SELF PORTRAIT




Day 2: GREEN




Day 3: WET




Day 4: STONE




Day 5: WANDER




Day 6: FRUIT




Day 7: STAR







Don't forget next weeks photos!

Day 8: DOOR
Day 9: KEEP OUT
Day 10: CLOVER
Day 11: DOCK
Day 12: FOG
Day 13: PATH
Day 14: EGG

No comments:

Post a Comment