Sunday, March 27, 2016

365pics4u: A Photo a Day Challenge, Days 15 - 21

So I've decided to do a photo a day challenge. The goal is to take a picture a day for 365 days. If you like photography and you feel like sharing some original shots, jump in at any point! Just start with day one and share a link to your post in the comments below. You can also share them on insta (follow me:jesseeb), just be sure to tag me and hashtag 365pics4u, so everyone can check them out! The shots should be your own, and can be anything that you think works with the category of the day. There are no wrong photos. I'll post my week of photos every Sunday. 

This week's photos:

Day 15: PEACE




Day 16: BLACK and WHITE




Day 17: SPRING




Day 18: ANIMAL




Day 19: UPSIDE DOWN



Day 20: DRIVE



Day 21:SUNSET 




Don't forget next weeks photos!

Day 22: LITTLE
Day 23: FUNNY
Day 24: SOFT
Day 25: BREAKFAST
Day 26: TRUCK
Day 27: JOY
Day 28: SIGN

No comments:

Post a Comment