Ten things that I wish I could delete, in other words, things that I am sorry for.
I'm going back kinda far here. I mean, I might as well...
1. I'm sorry that I bit my sisters Ali and Indi on the forehead. More than one time. Don't ask.
2. I'm sorry that I threw my sister Jen's Puff the Magic Dragon record down the stairs on purpose and broke it.
3. I'm sorry that I told my sixth grade teacher Mr. Potts that I hated him. Ah, nah. I'm not sorry about that, he was a jerk.
4. I'm sorry that I beat Patrick Longthon up on the way home from school sometimes.
5. I'm sorry that I was mean to this kid Andy when he made (and gave) me a Valentine in 5th grade.
6. I'm sorry that I messed things up with a high school boyfriend. I have a ton of guilt.
7. I'm sorry that I didn't take school seriously enough, high school and college. Absolute regret.
8. I'm sorry that I had somewhat of a screaming fight with Kara one Easter, one Christmas and one high school Graduation. That girl knew exactly the button to push to get me to lose it. I shouldn't have gotten so upset.
9. I'm sorry for the times that I spanked my son Alex in frustration.
10. I'm sorry that I threw an Allen wrench at my husband Alex when I was hormonal and pregnant. I missed on purpose. I swear I am not violent.
There are so many more things that I am sorry for, things that I wish I could delete or at least do differently! I know that I learned important lessons with most of these things, so in a way, even though there were some tough moments, I guess they taught me stuff that I needed to learn.
It just stinks that most of those lessons were learned at the expense of someone else. Anyone care to share a moment you wish you could do over? Come on, I feel all exposed here.