Friday, May 25, 2012

friday five

11:40 am

Can't believe it's Friday.  The kids have the day off from school and we're getting ready for a nice holiday weekend with family.  I'm feeling like summer is right around the corner, it's crazy.  Feels like these kids just started the school year.  Time is flying!  I remember when I was younger my mom would say time goes faster when you're an adult and man, she was right.  When you're a kid it's like every day at school takes forever til the bell rings, every school year takes forever to complete.  I remember feeling like I would never graduate, never get to be a grown up.  It all seemed so far away.  Weird.  I was in such a rush back then, that I actually missed so much.  Sometimes I wish I would have just slowed down and enjoyed that part, instead of wishing it away.  (11:45 am)


No comments:

Post a Comment