Tuesday, September 4, 2012

6 THOUGHT PROVOKING QUESTIONS

I am definitely pro-questions, but I haven't done any Q&A posts in a while.  I saw a ton of these questions on a website recently, and I liked them because they are a little different than the standard ones you always see out there.  So I answered them.  Wanna answer some too?  I'd like to see your answers if you do...


If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11:45pm?
Well, I would definitely be sitting somewhere beautiful - someplace that makes me feel peaceful, surrounded by the people that I love, eating good food, listening to good tunes and having lots of laughter and happiness. 

What small thing could you do to make someone’s day better?
I like to think a genuine smile or a kind word goes a long way. 

If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?
Oh wow, probably something in the medical field.  I love hospitals.

When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you?
I think knowing that I raised good, kind, respectful kids - knowing that I had a part in adding a decent bunch of people to the world would definitely matter to me.  Also, that I was a good person, and did my best to be kind to people.

What do you regret most so far in life?
One big regret is not working harder in school and getting more of an education while I was younger.

How can you apply the lesson you learned from that regret to your life TODAY?
I guess I could do my best to get that message across to my kids, hope that they learn from my mistakes.  I could also get my ass back to college and try to fix that regret.  

No comments:

Post a Comment