Friday, September 7, 2012

cider sky

Every time I close my eyes I can touch the colors around meSuddenly I realize everything I thought was impossible is hereAnd my heart sings in a world so incredibleAnd everything burns much brighter
I want to fly into this beautiful life I think it'd be nice with you
Fingertips, northern lights, tracing colors right through the skyUnderneath a lullaby I never felt as blissful as I do hereAnd my heart sings in a world so incredibleAnd everything shines much brighter
I want to fly into this beautiful life I think it'd be nice with you

Set the night on fire if we want toHanging out with the stars and the big moonI'm very well, thank you how do you do
Set the night on fire if we want toHanging out with the stars and the big moonPull them down for a dance with your lasso

I think it'd be nice with you

No comments:

Post a Comment