I have so much crap to get to today, I feel overwhelmed.
So instead, I think I will sit on the computer and alternate between Blogger, Facebook and Pinterest pretty much all day. You know, basically ignore my responsibilities because well, it's easier that way. And funner.
Oh whatever, I know funner isn't a word. I just like the way it rolls off the tongue. So there.
So instead of checking a bunch of stuff off of my arms length to-do list, I am going to make a to-not-do list, and check things off of that. Because I can.
I'm the boss of me.
1. Call twenty seven doctor's offices to make twenty seven doctor's appointments. (slight exaggeration)
2. Eat breakfast. I want coffee instead. It's an either/or kinda thing.
3. Vacuum the downstairs. Did I not just vacuum yesterday?
4. Call EZ Pass to fix my account.
5. Call cable to get a mistaken charge removed.
6. Call the vet for a puppy appointment.
Seeing a pattern here? I abhor making phone calls.
7. Hose the back porch. Puppy training... at least she didn't go the bathroom in the house.
8. Go to the gym. I'm sick of that dumb place.
9. Clean up the guest room. Dang but it's turned into a second playroom up there. I didn't make a Polly Pocket house from one end of the room to the other, so I am pretty sure I'm not picking that shit up.
10. Write a decent blog post. Self explanatory.