Thursday, April 26, 2012

wtf. cookie dough, sexy shoulders, supermodels and camel toes


A bunch of misc things:

*Remember that time I was all, wtf blogger??  That was back when blogger lost several of my unfinished and unposted posts out there somewhere and I was semi-freaking and peeved because one or two of them may have actually been entertaining, informative and/or interesting.  Or not.  But whatever.  Uh, still pissed about that blogger, because I'm pretty sure I never got those posts back...

But ANYWAY, so like, is it just me or did blogger go and change everything without mentioning it?  Like seriously, wtf?  I feel confused.  I don't like change when I don't ask for it.  I don't want to go all Facebook-timeline postal or anything, but man... can't I have a choice?  How about a heads up at least?  I don't like it.  I'm sure I'll get used to it and get over it, but I am not digging it at the moment.

*I am so in the mood to make cookie dough and eat it right now...  better yet, how about you make me a batch of cookie dough, then I'll come over, and when I get there we will have a slow motion hug and eat the whole damn bowl like the ravenous sloths we are.

*Also, guess what?  I went to the movies this afternoon - yes, by myself - no, I don't mind, I kind of enjoy it.  I got popcorn with butter and Raisinets and a blue frosty.  It was all very exciting.  Spending $20 bucks on a movie and movie food wasn't very exciting, but just going and eating crappy junk food was.  I went to see a new release movie that got sucky reviews.  Can you guess what it was?  What if I mention that it was a total girl movie and the guy lead is so very, very appealing, in a 25 year old ridiculously HOT kid kind of way...

Yep, it was The Lucky One.  I'm not sure about reviewing it here - I hate to give my opinion on movies and books actually.  In fact, I'm not a big fan of endorsing much of anything.  Like, what if I say, it was so great! Go see/read/eat/look at it!  and everyone is like, really?  she has the lamest taste ever All I will say is this, throughout the movie I was constantly asking myself, "What did he just say?"  because I couldn't hear him over how awesome his beard is.  I am so attracted to a cute beard.  And beautiful abs.  And sexy shoulders...  OK ok!  Moving on.

*I recently read this article where Elle McPherson (the 50-year-old supermodel) said that she stresses over trying on bathing suits in stores, so instead of trying them on there, she has them shipped to her.  I was like, huh.  She is amazingly attractive, still totally rocking a supermodel bod.  It's so funny to think of a women who like, 98% of the public thinks is perfect, has fears about what she looks like.  I mean, I absolutely abhor trying on bathing suits - abhor even wearing them in fact, but I am so far removed from looking nice in a bathing suit that it's understandable.  Elle McPherson feeling self conscious is just crazy talk.

*I just want to point out how shocking it is the way people will answer a door these days.  If you drop by and I answer the door in skin tight leggings with a camel toe, or a sheer t-shirt with no bra, please slap my face.  I don't care if you come over unannounced.  There is no excuse for such a thing.  Like, ever.

OK, I'm done.

3 comments:

  1. just wait til you check your blog hits in the coming months. it's going to be filled with pervs looking for pictures of your cameltoe. i made that mistake too. now it's spelled c@melt0e in my land. lol!
    i guess even supermodels feel awkward about their bodies. weird, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shocking confession ahead ... I have been staying up far too late at night and then sleeping in. Plus I leave my cell phone in the office ... not by the bed. And I am NOT easy to wake up! Anyway ... this morning I was still snoozing away a little after 8:00 when I heard all this banging on my bedroom wall. Not sure how long that went on but when I woke up and yelled "WHAT?" I was sure I heard ,y HUSBAND say he was locked out. So I got up and ran to the door ... in a t-shirt ... and only a t-shirt ... to let my SON in!!!! I hightailed it to the bathroom! Thankfully he seemed to be a bit too frazzled to notice but next time I am stopping long enough to put on some bottoms!

    And I have seen other complaints about blogger. And I've heard rumors that they are doing away with GFC for blogger blogs soon too. Who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone here despises the new format. I'm confused as to how to strike--how the hell do we rant about it without using it??

    Easiest cookies ever. (this is how I fake being a betty crocker mom) 1 box of any cake mix. One egg. One stick of butter, melted. Mix. Add chips if desired. Roll into balls, bake at 350* for 10 min. I like white cake with butterscotch chips, my kids love the lemon cake with choc chips. And the batter is all "shazammed" and ready in like 3 minutes. Chow down.

    You spent $20 on yourself? Alone? Are we allowed to do that??

    ReplyDelete