Friday, April 27, 2012

BILF of the week

So I was inspired by Melissa from A Wide Line to refer blogs that I like every week.  Because that nice girl referred my dorky old lame old excuse for a blog last week!  That was so awesome and it momentarily made me feel like a hot shot.  I always kind of feel like my blog is dumb and rather boring and uninteresting, but you know, it's really nice to get some love from someone out there, somewhere.  Ooh, that just made me think of that song by Fivel, Somewhere Out There. You know, from that Disney movie Fivel Goes West or something?  Actually I don't necessarily think it was by Fivel, just maybe Fivel sang it.  Because we all know that a mouse can't write his own music.  Obviously.

ANYway, being that Melissa inspired me refer some of my favorite blogs out there, pretty much immediately BILF came to mind because, you know, it's similar to to a MILF. Mostly in regards to the love I feel for the blogs that I'd potentially refer if I was super comfy about referring things.   Except of course BILF stands for BLOG I'd like to F(orward), F(ollow), F(arm out), F(eel up), F(ondle),  F(reak)-out over... you get the gist.  Any of those F words work.  Feel free to substitute your own F word.  I know, I know - you were all expecting me to say Blog I'd Like to Eff, or Felate or something, but I tricked you and went all clean, didn't I?  Where are your minds anyway?  It's too early in the morning to be in the gutter.

Ah, it's never too early in the morning to be in the gutter.  I like the gutter.  It's fun there.  Especially in the morning.  Maybe I really did mean Blog I'd Like to eff.  I'll never tell.

So without further ado, I'm going to refer the blog thebeardediris, written by Leslie/Iris.  I'm sure you've already heard of it.  Because you know, if you haven't, where have you been?  I feel like pretty much everyone has heard of it.  I can't believe that I just found it.

Since I just started reading her, I don't think I'd mention that I'm referring her TO her, because you know, we haven't formed a bloggish type of friendship at this point.  I've just been lovingly stalking her blog.  I don't even know for sure if I have even commented yet.  But trust me, if you haven't been there, go there.  She is beyond hilarious.  No joke.

I suppose it all comes down to what you like to read.  Mostly I like reading humorous mom-type blogs mostly.  I appreciate humor.  And I appreciate moms with humor.  Particularly inappropriate humor.  Because inside I am sometimes a 12 year old boy.

Also, don't forget to check out Melissa at A Wide Line!  She's totally a cool cat, young and funny - you'll like her.  AND I think she lives in the Bay A, which is my new favorite place ever!  I wanna be her friend.  Does that sound weird?  If so, pretend I didn't say it.


No comments:

Post a Comment