Thursday, November 17, 2011

taking over the number one




You know, every time I think about updating my free kiss list I forget about Harry Connick Jr. 


I know!!  


How could I forget about that guy??  I mean, really.  I love him.  Something about an adorable guy who can play the piano... it gets me every time I tell ya.


I think I am moving him to number one on my free kiss list.  Yeah.  That just happened.


So nobody ever just like, sits around and talks about my boyfriend Harry like he is the cutie that he is.  That's fine with me.  I'm actually taking a chance putting this out there for all of the world to see -- just reminding you about how great he is could potentially make you move him to number one on your list too!  Because who wouldn't??   But honestly, keep your dirty paws off Harry you slore I'd prefer it if I was the only one who has him as their number one free kiss.  I mean, my competition is already pretty much like, the worst competition ever.  His wife was a Victoria's Secret model, and she's pretty perfect.  So yeah.  Well that sucks.


Anyway, I recently read that HCjr lives in Connecticut sort of a little bit near my sister.  I find that to be rather interesting.  Of course I am not currently plotting a way to "accidentally" run into Harry and fall on his lips.  Sheesh.


I am also making the executive decision to move Ryan Reynolds into the coveted number two spot.  Because, obviously.


Hey!  I got a new follower!  So, whoever you are, thanks.  I am glad you're here.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, as it brought me to yours. Your writing is hilarious! I agree, HCJr is super kissable? Did you see "Hope Floats?" He's the sole reason to watch that movie. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, sorry to have left you off my list, that was intentional, as I'm sure you've discerned. Of course, you left me off your list too; I was beaten out by Harrick Connick, Jr. and Ryan Reynolds?!!! Please!!!!

    I'm hurt.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there is nothing wrong with a few innocent drive bys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit that he is a fine specimen. First on my list???? Wow, that's a good question...it's going to require thought....how am I supposed to narrow it down? LOL

    ReplyDelete