Monday, November 14, 2011

oh no you didn't

Last week, I used one of Mama Kat's writing prompt's, 22 Things That I Have Never Done, and this week I am going to go ahead and do the prompt 22 Things That I have Done.  Just to keep things interesting around here.  Next week I am going to follow the prompt that tells me to pick one of these things that I have done and expand on it.  If there is anything in particular you want to hear more about, let me know in a comment, and I will see if I can bring myself to tell you all about it.

Anyway, go ahead now:


22 Things That I Have Done

passed out
been waterskiing
had a few surgeries
shot a gun
owned a new car

hit a deer
smoked pot
been to a same sex wedding
canoed down the Rio
hitch hiked

thrown up from drinking too much
seen a dead person
spent the night in my car
owned a business
had my heart broken, hard

seen a shooting star
driven a car over 100 mph
eaten a snail
seen a baby being born (that wasn't my own)
cried myself to sleep

been to a Bat Mitzvah
had stitches

No comments:

Post a Comment