Friday, November 11, 2011

eleven

Friday five minute brain purge:


eleveneleveneleven.  Pretty cool.  Maybe I will try to time this post so it posts on 11:11.  Then I will have to take 60 seconds to make the best wish ever.  I have a few great wishes that I would love to come true - some that I know are basically impossible.  I hate impossible.  I like when things are easy, smooth.  Who doesn't?  Complications make me all tight inside, make me almost obsess over figuring out how to set things right.  What I think should be right, I guess.  Some people I know thrive on complications, drama.  I don't know how someone could really live like that, always waiting for the next crazy thing to happen.  I don't need everything to be predictable, but I like knowing what to expect most of the time.  I hate guessing.  I hate feeling like I don't know what someone is thinking, feeling.  I think that is why I am kind of quiet.  A lot of times, I am really looking hard at people, trying to figure them out, trying to understand what makes them be a certain way.  I wish people were more honest, more straight.  Just let go and be real.  I feel less anxious than I have in years.  My brain feels less tight, I feel more relaxed.  Some things that were missing don't feel so much like they are missing anymore.  I don't want it to change.  I just like feeling happy.  It's good I think...

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I haven't been by for a while, haven't been by anyone's blog, but I love the new format, looks great. And the 11/11 commentary was great too.... Can't wait for your 12/12 post! :) LG

    ReplyDelete