Monday, February 28, 2011

I want to live in his pocket

Is it just me, or is Modern Family genius?  I absolutely am in love with every single character.  In a non-stalkerish kind of way.  And by love, I mean love.  Hearts boinging from my eyes kind of love.



I want to watch that show every single day.  Multiple times every single day even.  I saved last week's episode because I felt the need to rewind (what do you call rewind on a DVR anyway?)  (wait, I think I just dated myself) on more than one occasion.  I have never watched an episode that did not make me laugh out loud several times.  In a row.

I love Phil Dunphy.  He is so perfectly and effortlessly funny.  And Gloria.  I want to marry her voice.  And Cam.  Oh my Cod I just want to live in his pocket.  Is that weird?

Anyway, I was just thinking that if I could hop through the TV and be a part of any TV family, I would hands down pick the (extended) Modern Family.

How about you guys?  What's your absolute favorite show?

5 comments:

  1. I don't watch! I knew my life was incomplete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do watch Modern Family when I think about it. But, the one show that I love and won't miss is The Big Bang Theory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessee. I hopped over here from the LG Report. This topic is great, and timely for me. After I started with Netflix several months ago, a friend recommended Six Feet Under. I've never had cable, so I hadn't seen it. So.. I put the first disc on my queue. Then, the second. Then, the third. Pretty soon, I was compelled to add every disc from the series and move them ALL to the top of the queue. I just sent back the last disc from Season 3, and I anxiously await the beginning of Season 4. That family is SO REAL to me. It's a brilliant series. I can't get enough, but I also don't want for it to end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the flash mob. And when the kids walked in on their parents... I laughed hysterically.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is great! I am so in love with Modern Family....it is not normal. I can't wait for Wednesday night, then I record it with the PVR so I can watch it again, yikes.

    Here is a link to my blog....if Modern Family is a repeat and you need something to do..

    http://calmlycarryingon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete