Thursday, February 10, 2011

blog love

So I got this really nice blog award from Deni, and the rules of acceptance are that I have to share 5 interesting things about myself and also that I have to share this award with five deserving bloggers. 

  

So first, THANKS for loving my blog Deni!  It's really nice to know that actual real live people read and semi enjoy my rambling and sometimes long-winded irrelevant posts.

So, hm.  Five interesting facts.  Hm.

(one) I like crabs legs and lobster.  To eat I mean.

(2) I can't stand the smell of musky perfume/cologne.  It makes me want to gag.

tres.  I want to take a course or three on photography. 

4.  I love finding cool and interesting pieces of glassware.  Especially old Fire King, Pyrex and carnival glass.

[cinco]  I think I want to enter a half marathon.  Shoot me now.

So there you have it.  Unfortunately, five rather mundane facts.  I couldn't come up with anything too interesting.

So I have an abundance of blogs that I read and love daily, so narrowing it down to just five is impossible.  But I will do it.  I think I am going to go with my favorite five newest blogs.  I mean new to me.  As in I just started reading them.  I will inform them of my blog love at some point soon. 

In the meantime, I guess I will share with you five (of the hundred or so) blogs that I love:

Sunnyside Up Erin is a mom and wife and she just seems to have such a sunny and cheerful way about her.  Plus she takes really nice pictures.

Pistols and Popcorn  Apparently, Jodi has been around for a bit.  I can't believe it has taken me this long to stumble upon her blog, but I love it.

Mommy Wants Vodka Aunt Becky will make you laugh pretty much every day.  What I'd like to know is where has she been all my life?

Raising Colorado Zakary is a squirrel lover.  And even though I am not, I still think she writes some pretty great posts.

Bungalow56 Dana is great.  I love reading about her family.  And she takes some pretty great pictures too.

2 comments: